Sunday, October 1, 2017

Promotion

I got my pay bumped up from $12.62/hr to $16.60. Package handling pays less than being a courier, though as a DOT handler, I was already driving and performing courier duties in addition to warehouse package sorting.
Still part-time, but my hours will increase if I'm to be used as a driver and expected to help the sort after being on the road.
I noticed my quasi-dream job has been posted. Pays less. Has more hours and is a bit of a drive, but the benefits for my kids seems intriguing. I'll probably apply and get rejected.
I don't want the job now, so I am afraid of being offered it if I were to apply and interview for it. I hate free will.
In other news, I went  to Biolife Plasma center 8 times during the month of September and made a total of $450. Long term-wise, I know plasma donation isn't a great idea, so I'm going to take off a week. Maybe go one week a month and be mindful of the bonus potentials. Normally, one can expect $70 for a week with 2 donations, so I'll try to get around $1,000 a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment